We’re thrilled to have recently acquired a Lebo original. David “Lebo” Le Batard is a resident of South Florida and his colorful cartoon like murals are popping up all over Miami. To learn more about Lebo and see more of his works check out his site (http://www.lebostudios.com/)
As you can tell we’re big fans of Lebo’s work and luckily Lebo is a big fan of New Urban Farms so we decided it was time to invite Lebo to brand our warehouse. Last month Lebo spent a hot summer afternoon painting a squirrel on the front of our building. While Lebo does not get many requests for squirrels we decided it seemed the most fitting for the front of a nut warehouse. Our customers, neighbors, postman and employees all love our squirrel but we keep getting asked the same question from everyone, what’s the squirrel’s name? So, we need your help in naming our squirrel.
The winner will not only get bragging rights for naming the New Urban Farms squirrel but you’ll also receive 25lbs of walnuts in the shell to snack on or perhaps to feed to the squirrels.
- Submissions will be accepted until 11:59est on November 21, 2012.
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the subject line: Contest Entry
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple enteries up until the deadline of the contest.
- New Urban Farms will select 5 nominees from all the entries and we will then open up voting to all of you to select the winning name.
- Have fun, get nutty and be creative!